• Cold Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- a treatment that utilizes specific wavelengths of light to interact with tissue and helps accelerate the healing process. It can be used on patients who suffer from a variety of acute and chronic conditions in order to help eliminate pain, swelling, reduce spasms and increase functionality.
- generates high-frequency sound waves that are transferred to a specific body area via a round-headed probe. The sound waves travel deep into tissue (eg. muscles), creating gentle heat.
• Electric Muscle Stimulation (EMS)
- also known as neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES), is the elicitation of muscle contraction using electric impulses for the purpose of muscle relaxation.
• Moist Heat, and Ice Therapy
- two of the most common types of passive, non-invasive therapy. Provides pain relief, increases circulation and reduces inflamation.
• Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT)
- quasi-static pressure is applied to soft tissue to stimulate stretch of chronically tight muscles.
• Manual / Myofascial Massage
- a gentle manipulation of the soft tissue and fascia to stimulate circulation and release adhesions.
• Kinesio Taping
- supports, enables or restricts soft tissue and its movement. By stretching and recoiling like a rubber band, Kinesio Tape augments tissue function and distributes loads away from inflamed or damaged muscles and tendons, thereby protecting tissues from further injury. Kinesio Taping helps speed recovery by microscopically ‘lifting the skin’. This lifting action creates small pockets of space that allows drainage to occur, reducing inflammation and promoting healing.
• Spinal Decompression Therapy
- is a sophisticated form of computerized traction. SDT produces a negative gravity at the disc level resulting in a suction-like or vacuum effect of the disc material, causing any that may be protruding outward to be pulled or sucked in away from the nerve. With SDT, patients are strapped onto a table facing upward or downward allowing the Chiropractor or therapist to decompress the disc using 54 different table positions that maximize the chances of the disc material returning to a normal position. Recommended SDT programs vary from patient to patient depending on the severity of disc problems. Candidates for SDT are first given the opportunity to experience the minimal constraints of the procedure prior to making any decisions on program continuation.
• Therapeutic Excercise
Selective Functional Muscular Therapy/Therapeutic Exercise is specific exercises that enable a patient to restore movement patterns and enhance athletic performance.
MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
9am - 1pm 8am - 1pm 9am - 1pm 8am - 1pm 9am - 1pm
3pm - 8pm 3pm - 7pm 3pm - 8pm
MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
3pm - 8pm 9:30am - 1pm 3pm - 8pm 9:30am - 1pm 9:30am - 1pm
9am - 1pm 3pm - 7pm
1:30pm - 5pm 9am - 2pm 9am - 2pm
9am - 1:30pm 2:30pm - 7pm 1:30pm - 5pm
Monday: 9:00 to 1:00 pm; 3:00 to 7:30 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 to 1:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 to 1:00 pm; 3:00 to 7:00 pm
Thursday: 3:30 to 7:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 to 1:00 pm; 3:00 to 7:00 pm
12 Goffle rd, Midland park, nj 07432
Copyright 2016 NUZZI CHIROPRACTIC Family & Sports Center, LLC. in Midland Park New Jersey All Rights Reserved